JÖR Peanut Ginger Artisan Bar
JÖR Peanut Ginger Artisan Bar with quote
JÖR Peanut Ginger Artisan Bar with #fueljoradventure

JÖR Artisan Peanut Ginger Bar

Regular price
Regular price
Sale price
Unit price
Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

JÖR Peanut Ginger Artisan Bar is a brilliant combination of sweet local honey, savory homemade peanut butter and a zing of ginger. Each Artisan Bar is hand-dipped in fair trade dark chocolate and made with care in Joseph, Oregon. It is also a proud finalist for the 2020 Good Food Awards!

Ingredients: Cashews, Organic Peanuts, Gluten free Rolled Oats, Organic Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate (chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cane sugar, cocoa butter, milkfat [butter], soya lecithin, pure vanilla), Organic Crystallized Ginger (ginger, sugar), Honey, Organic Flax Seed Meal, Organic Sesame Seeds, Water, Sea Salt.

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 bar (48g), Servings per container 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 240, Fat Cal.130, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 105mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Allergy information: Certified gluten-free, non-GMO, contains peanuts, soy, tree nuts and milk.